It makes for the perfect healthy, simple, and tasty breakfast over the fall months.
This recipe makes one serving.
Per serving: 300 calories, 45g carb, 9g protein, 10g fat, 5g fiber
Write a review
- 1/2 cup dry old fashioned oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 heaping tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice blend
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Combine oats and water in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 2-minutes.
- In a dry skillet on low/medium heat, toast the pumpkin seeds until fragrant and lightly browned. Remove from heat.
- Mix together the cooked oatmeal, toasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup.
Nutrition by Erin https://nutritionbyerin.com/