Try out this delicious gluten free pumpkin oatmeal that actually tastes like pumpkin pie! You’ll be craving breakfast all day long.
It makes for the perfect healthy, simple, and tasty breakfast over the fall months.
This recipe makes one serving.
Per serving: 300 calories, 45g carb, 9g protein, 10g fat, 5g fiber
Write a review
- 1/2 cup dry old fashioned oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 heaping tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 pinch pumpkin pie spice blend
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Combine oats and water in a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 2-minutes.
- In a dry skillet on low/medium heat, toast the pumpkin seeds until fragrant and lightly browned. Remove from heat.
- Mix together the cooked oatmeal, toasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and maple syrup.
Nutrition by Erin https://nutritionbyerin.com/