This orange vinaigrette dressing is the perfect compliment to my Arugula Craisin Salad. It uses simple ingredients and tastes tangy, sweet, and light.
Use fresh squeezed oranges for the best flavor. Toss all of the ingredients together in a shaker bottle and store the orange vinaigrette in the refrigerator up to 4-days. Shake it up for ~10-seconds before each use.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Per serving: 153 calories, 7g carb, 0g protein, 14g fat, 0g fiber
- 2tsp zested orange peel
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2tsp honey
- ¼ cup balsamic or fig balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a jar or shaker bottle. Shake or stir to combine.
- Store in a glass jar or shaker bottle in the refrigerator.