This arugula craisin salad has a great balance of flavors and textures…peppery arugula mixed with sweet and tangy craisins, soft and milky goat cheese and crunchy, nutty pecans. I like to add baked or grilled chicken and pack it for lunch.
Arugula Craisin Salad
Write a review
- 2 cup arugula
- 2tbsp craisins
- 2tbsp chopped pecans
- 2tbsp goat cheese crumbles
- 1tbsp orange vinaigrette dressing*
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Toss in 1tbsp of vinaigrette dressing.
- Top with 3-4oz of baked or grilled chicken.
Nutrition by Erin https://nutritionbyerin.com/