Healthy and filling smoothies are a great, on-the-go meal idea. Try out this Blueberry Blast Smoothie recipe that’s packed with fiber, antioxidants, and potassium.
This recipe complies with the following diets:
- Paleo- no, unless you replace the cow’s milk yogurt with coconut milk yogurt
- Low FODMAP– no, because you’ll be consuming >1 fruit in a serving
- SCD– yes, but be sure to use SCD-approved yogurt (fermented >24 hours)
- Vegan- no, unless you replace the cow’s milk yogurt with coconut milk yogurt
- Grain-free- yes
- Gluten-free- yes
- Dairy-free- no, unless you replace the cow’s milk yogurt with coconut milk yogurt
This recipe makes 1 serving:
Per serving- 354 calories, 11 grams of fat, 65 grams carbohydrate, 11 grams of fiber, 18 grams of protein. High in calcium, potassium, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
Blueberry Blast Smoothie
Write a review
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup wild frozen blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1.5 cup chopped kale or spinach
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 small to medium avocado
- 1 cup filtered water
- Place all ingredients into your blender. Blend for 60-seconds or until smoothie.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrition by Erin https://nutritionbyerin.com/