Who doesn’t like muffins? Whether you’re following a Paleo, low FODMAP or even a gluten-free diet, this recipe is perfect for your muffin-fix!
How to make these Paleo Muffins:
Simply combine your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl: almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
In a separate bowl, combine your wet ingredients: coconut oil (melted), maple syrup, vanilla extract, and eggs. Mix together the wet and dry ingredients to make the batter.
Make sure you oil up your 12-cup muffin pan before pouring in the batter. Bake for 20-minutes and that’s it! You’ll have the perfect paleo muffin.
How to spice up this recipe:
This paleo muffin is super versatile, meaning you can have it for an on-the-go breakfast or as an evening sweet snack.
You can also try spicing up this recipe by adding some chopped walnuts or craisins to the batter prior to baking.
If you are celebrating a special occasion and want to transform this recipe into a delicious dessert, top the muffins with a Paleo frosting recipe for Paleo cupcakes!
This recipe complies with numerous diets including:
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Low FODMAP (<1/4 cup almond flour per muffin)
Try out these modifications if you want this recipe to comply with the following diets:
- 2 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients including the almond flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the wet ingredients including the oil, syrup, vanilla and eggs.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Equally distribute the batter into the muffin pan. Bake for 20-minutes.