This makes for a nutritious and delicious snack! Feel free to modify the spices to your specific taste preferences. This recipe makes about 6 servings, each at ~150 calories, 5g of protein and 5g of fiber to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
Spicy Baked Chickpeas
Write a review
- 2, 15oz cans of chickpeas
- 2 tbsp oil (I like coconut)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rinse, drain and dry chickpeas.
- Combine oil, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, and salt in a large bowl. Add chickpeas and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer. Bake until crispy, about 25-30minutes.
Nutrition by Erin https://nutritionbyerin.com/