This is my absolute favorite potato dish…it is a quick, flavorful recipe that can go with your morning eggs or with your steak dinner. The caramelized onions and garlic help to balance the starchiness of the potatoes.
Rosemary Red Potatoes
Write a review
- 2lb red potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Fill a medium pot 3/4 of the way full with water and 1tsp salt. Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and boil until soft, for about 15-minutes. Drain and allow potatoes to cool for 2-minutes.
- Meanwhile, add oil to a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute until lightly browned.
- Quarter the cooked red potatoes and then add them to the onion and garlic. Add the sea salt, black pepper, and rosemary to the mixture.
- Saute over medium heat for about 10-minutes or until browned. Serve warm.
- You may substitute the dried for fresh rosemary by doubling the amount.
Nutrition by Erin https://nutritionbyerin.com/