This thick and creamy paleo chocolate pudding is also quite satisfying for any chocolate-lover. Low guilt with no added sugar, this recipe is great to replace a late-night ice cream or cookie binge.
- Paleo – Yes
- SCD – No – cocoa powder or any type of chocolate is illegal
- Low-FODMAP – No – 1/2 an avocado is high FODMAP and this recipe calls for 1 avocado and makes 2 servings
- Grain Free – Yes
- Gluten Free – Yes
- Dairy Free – Yes
- SIBO-Specific Diet – No
- Keto – No
This recipe makes 2 serving sizes.
Per serving size: 310 calories, 35 g carbohydrates, 5 g protein, 20 g fat, 11 g fiber.
- 1 large banana (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons 100% cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon of honey or pure maple syrup
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Tip: use frozen bananas or consider freezing the pudding for an hour to get an ice-cream like texture!