This recipe complies with the following diets:
- Paleo – Yes
- SCD – Yes
- Low FODMAP – As long as you use garlic-infused oil instead of minced garlic
- Grain Free – Yes
- Gluten Free – Yes
- Dairy Free – Yes
- SIBO-Specific Diet –As long as you use garlic-infused oil instead of minced garlic
- Keto – Yes – 1 serving has 1g net carbohydrates
This recipe makes 4 servings
Each serving includes: 154 calories, 1 g carbohydrates, 26 g protein, 5 g fat, and 0 g fiber.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Breast
Write a review
- 2tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1tbsp oil (olive, grape seed, sesame, avocado, etc.)
- 1lb organic chicken breast
- Combine all ingredients into a large ziplock bag. Mix up well, then place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 30-minutes.
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat, add chicken breast and cook on each side for about 7-8 minutes (depending on the thickness of the breast) or until cooked to desired tenderness.
Nutrition by Erin https://nutritionbyerin.com/