Kale is very high in Vitamins A, C and K; high in minerals like calcium, copper, and manganese, packed with antioxidants.
Sea salt contains trace minerals essential for healthy functioning of the body.
This recipe complies with the following diets:
- Paleo – Yes
- SCD – Yes
- Low FODMAP – Yes
- Grain Free – Yes
- Gluten Free – Yes
- Dairy Free – Yes
- SIBO-Specific Diet – Yes
- Keto – Yes – Each serving contains 2 g net carbs
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Each serving contains: 56 calories, 3 g carbohydrates, 1 g protein, 4 g fat, 1 g fiber
- 1 bunch of organic curly kale, rinsed and dried, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Rinse kale; drain well, and pat until super dry with paper towels. Place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Toss well. Place kale in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 250° for at least 30 minutes or until dried but not burned. Watch closely to prevent leaves from burning.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with sea salt. Store in an airtight container or eat immediately.
- Try sprinkling the kale with grated Parmesan, red pepper flakes, or sweet paprika before baking