Got Gut Issues?
I do. I’ve suffered from IBS and GERD for many years, and never quite knew what to do about it. At first, I just thought it was normal to have a horrible tummy ache after everything I ate, belch excessively, and have irregular and unpredictable bowel movements.
I eventually learned this was not normal and that I didn’t need to deal with these annoying symptoms all the time. Going to doctors and getting “band-aid” fixes wasn’t cutting it.
After addressing my own issues from a nutrition, supplement, and lifestyle perspective, I’ve been able to get a strong handle on my conditions. While I’m not perfect and these conditions can only be managed, I’ve come to a place of maintenance and relief!
I hope to do the same for you and your digestive concerns.
Do you have upset stomach, constipation, diarrhea, excessive bloating and gas, cramping, abdominal pain…
Do you suffer from…
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS with constipation, diarrhea, or both)
Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD- Crohn’s or Colitis)
Adverse food reactions (food allergies, sensitivities, intolerances)
Other functional bowel disorders (bloating, gas, irregular bowels)
Being a digestive health specialist, I’ll help you improve your gut issues. Not only can I help with symptom management, but also I address underlying causes of your condition.
Nutrition Programs Look Like This:
- Let’s figure out and remove the problem…
- With attention to foods, chemicals, stressors, bacteria, yeast, parasites, etc.
- Take part in a personalized elimination diet
- Testing options available to help identify specific dietary and chemical triggers
- Throw in some support…
- Supplements that naturally help the digestive tract
- For example, products may include digestive enzymes, bile acid, HCl, etc.
- Add in more bugs…
- Diversity and abundance of microbial species are vital to a healthy gut
- Particularly, specific recommendations for probiotics, fermented foods, prebiotics, and fiber
- Heal & Seal the digestive tract
- Cool down inflammation through proper diet and lifestyle changes
- With this in mind, give extra healing nutrients like zinc, l-glutamine, fish oil, curcumin, etc.
- Maintain long-term digestive health
- Focus on lifestyle factors that impact digestion like sleep, stress, and achieving a healthy body weight
- In essence, a maintenance diet plan is made just for you