Ready to make some powerful shifts to your health?
The personal nutrition programs I put together specifically for your needs will not only change your health, but will change your life. You deserve better than to accept the pain and suffering digestive issues cause. Let’s work together to create a nutrition and lifestyle plan to improve how you feel, today!
Get a Nutrition Program with a Holistic Approach
Let’s build a personal nutrition program that works for you. No matter your diagnosis, each client I work with is unique. I’ll get to know you and find out what you really need from me. And you’ll see that it’s not just about the food you eat.
Your programs address 5 key areas:
- Nutrition & Diet
- Stress Management
- Sleep Hygiene
Benefits of a Personal Nutrition Program:
- Nutrition and health education
- As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), my primary purpose is to educate you on all topics related to nutrition. I’ll give you accurate, reliable, and up to date information you can trust and you’ll know exactly the reasons and research behind the nutrition program I develop for you.
- Nutrient needs assessment
- Ever wonder how much you should be eating and what you should be eating? Well, most people do! I’ll calculate your specific calorie and macronutrient (carbs, protein, fat) needs based on your health goals. I’ll also specify micronutrient needs (vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, etc.) that must be addressed to optimize your outcomes.
- Specific dietary instruction
- I’ll review certain types of dietary programs indicated for different health conditions.
- I typically use the following diets with my clients:
- Gluten free Diet
- Low FODMAP Diet
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD)
- SIBO Specific Diet
- Mediterranean Diet / Anti-inflammatory Diet
- Paleo-style Diet
- LEAP Elimination Diet
- GERD-specific Elimination Diet
- Goal setting and behavior change counseling
- There’s more than just knowing what to do…you must actually do it! By setting SMART goals and helping you overcoming barriers to change, you’ll actually see the results you are after. I’ll keep you motivated and engaged in your program during and in between sessions.
- Lab review
- I’ll review previous lab work within the past year and assess if any additional labs are necessary for your case. There are some labs I order directly and others that I recommend through your doctor.
- Tracking programs
- You can only manage what you measure. Therefore, I’ll get you set up with specific tracking parameters so that we know if we are getting closer to the goal. Common tracking parameters include anthropometrics (weight, measurements), exercise, food, symptoms, sleep, etc.
- Resources and tools for success
- My job is to empower you, so that when our time together comes to an end you know what to do and how to do it. You’ll get full access to all of my favorite dietitian-tools that I have in my back pocket including the latest apps and websites, recipes, meal planning templates, grocery shopping lists, handouts, and more!
You’ll leave each session clearly understanding what to do, how to do it, and why it works!
How do you get started?
I’m so glad you got this far and feel just about ready to get started working with me. By now you may feel this is a good fit for your needs. However, if you still have concerns or hesitations, I have the perfect next step for you.
Let’s take some time and find out if I really am the best person for the job. I realize you could hire anyone and I want you to feel confident in your choice to hire me.