Are you curious about nutrition counseling and how it may help improve your health?
If so, let’s Get Acquainted!
Jumping into a nutrition program can feel a bit intimidating. For fear that you might not know what to expect with nutrition counseling or if I am able to help you to feel better. That is why I like to have all potential clients start with a Get Acquainted session.
Get to know me! Equally important, I want to get to know you! Let’s find out if I’m the best person for the job at hand. My passion for helping individuals to feel their best. With this intention, I first have to understand who you are.
- What’s your personal health story?
- What are your health goals and challenges?
- Why are you ready to make a change now?
This relationship is a two-way street and it is important that personalities align!
- What is it like to work with me?
- How do I approach to your health concerns?
- What types of clients does I usually help?
No question is off limits!
Please read through my Frequently Asked Questions and About pages prior to the session.
Get Acquainted (GA) Session
- The GA session will accomplish the following:
- 30-minute phone session for all potential new clients
- Get to know one another and find out if the practitioner/client relationship is an ideal fit
- Gain understanding of client health challenges, expectations, and goals
- Offer a brief overview of the potential nutrition care plan for the client
- Answer all questions or concerns about virtual nutrition counseling
- Review nutrition program details including pricing and payment options
At the end of the GA call, you have the opportunity to decide if moving forward with a committed nutrition plan is the best next step to feeling better.
Simply complete the form below and make your payment (using the paypal button at the bottom of the page). Then, I’ll contact you ASAP to set up the 30-minute phone appointment.
Appointments Hours: Tuesday & Friday: 8am to 5pm PST, Wednesday 11am to 8pm PST
- Self pay: $45, non-refundable