WHAT DO YOU GET FROM A NUTRITION AUDIT?
Your nutrition audit provides you with a comprehensive, personalized report on how to improve your diet and supplements to better reach your health goals.
First, I’ll review your intake form, 7-day detailed food diary, and supplement/medication list.
Then, you’ll get the following items from your report:
- Calorie, fluid, and macronutrient (e.g. carbohydrates, protein, fats) recommendations for weight loss, gain or maintenance
- Specific dietary protocols to consider trying and how they help support your health
- Tweaks to your current meals and snacks
- Recommendations for healthy convenience products and easy recipes based on food preferences/lifestyle
- Suggestions on improving poor eating habits
- Nutrients that may be lacking in your diet and ways to include them via food or supplements
- Potential unnecessary supplements to remove to help save you money and effort
- Suggestions for better quality products and/or tips on dosing to achieve desired results
- Additional products to consider using to help reach your health goals with the science to prove their safety and efficacy
- First 3 actions you should take in the next month to get the results you’re after!